LETS GET RID OF SOME HEAT!
SERCHILL has a simple philosophy.
Design the most efficient method for removing heat from a process.
Reuse that heat as many times as possible to gain the best value from your energy.
Do this with simple well thought out systems that are easy to maintain and use high quality reliable equipment.
Our fields of expertise include process
Low temperature glycol, Process chilled water systems, Hybrid and specialised refrigeration systems, Industrial air drying and cooling.
We select and apply all forms of secondary refrigerant systems and
equipment including shell & tube, brazed plate,
cleanable plate and falling film heat exchangers,
Our company’s aim is to provide the best possible
application and selection of refrigerated fluid chilling equipment
with the aspects of capital cost, efficient operation and environmental issues as prime considerations.
SERCHILL PTY LTD holds Refrigerant Trading Authorisation Certificate No. AU05283
issued by the Australian Government – Dept of Environment and Water Resources.
- Winery refrigeration from small to large wineries
- Brewery refrigerated temperature control systems
- Printing machinery cooling and ventilation
- Mining process chilling equipment
- Dairy refrigeration
- Plastics manufacturing cooling equipment
- Concrete water chilling and ice making
- Fruit Juice process cooling
- Laser cutting chillers and temperature control
- Fruit & Vegetable Process cooling systems
- Distillery temperature control systems
- Electroplating tank cooling
- Aqua Culture water temperature control refrigeration
- Chemical process cooling
- Bakery refrigeration and chilled water systems
- Meat and by product process cooling and refrigeration